Hello my dearests!!!
So, here we are:
the striped wall
in my living room
is finished!!!!
What a job
we did!!! ;)

Buongiorno carissime!!!
Eccoci qua:
la parete a righe
nel mio soggiorno
è finita!!!!
Che lavorone abbiamo fatto!!!;)




I really like it!!!!
And finally this week end
I could hang up
these mirrors and pictures!

Mi piace un sacco!!!
E finalmente questo week end
ho potuto appendere
questi specchi e
queste fotografie!


 

 
Little by little
the ideas I have on my mind
are coming true...

Piano piano
le idee che ho in testa
stanno diventando realtà...




...I know that I still have to do a
lot of work
in decorating my new home,
but I have no hurry,
I like to take it slowly
and being sorrounded
by items which can tell
me a story: I like to remember
where and why I've bought every single
piece and which memories they bring back!

...So che devo fare ancora molto lavoro
nel decorare la mia
nuova casetta,
ma non ho fretta;
mi piace prendermela comoda
ed essere circondata da oggetti
che possono raccontarmi una storia:
dove li ho comprati, perchè, che ricordi mi
suscitano!



 
By the way: that chair you see on the left
in the last picture is temporary.
I'm waiting to buy THE dining table
with THE chairs.
I think I'm going to ask
someone to build it for me,
as I don't find nothing that I like.
For the moment my mom and dad
have given to me an old table
they don't use anymore.

A proprosito: la sedia che vedete sulla sinistra
nell'ultima immagine è temporanea.
Stò aspettando di comprare IL
tavolo da pranzo con LE sedie.
Penso che chiederò ad un falegname di costruirmelo
dato che non trovo niente che mi
piaccia in giro.
Per il momento uso questo tavolo
che mi hanno prestato mamma
e papà.



In Italy is absolutely hot...
I'm thinking about emigrating
to my mountains' home...

In Italia fà un caldo pazzesco...
Stò pensando di emigrare
nella mia casa in montagna...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top