How has been your Easter week end? I spent Sunday with all the family in a big lunch together! I've eaten a lot and have received too many Easter eggs...I think I will make a cake with all that chocolate!
On Easter Monday in Italy it is tradition to have a picnic with friends, but the weather was horrible: it rained all Sunday night and the morning after it was grey and cloudy. So we stayed at home, relaxing, sleeping, sipping tea and eating chocolate!
I love to look at on-line boutiques and yesterday I discovered Mirabeu, which is a German shop with fantastic forniture!

Living Room:







Bedroom:



Bathroom:



Kitchen:



Details:

All images from: Mirabeau

I've realized this post is quite long, I'm sorry! But I really enjoyed looking at the Mirabeau site and found so many inspirations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top