Thank you for all your sweet comments
about my last post.
I cannot say anything more than
thank you,
thank you,
thank you,
from the deep of my heart!
Now all I want is to enojy my belly!!!!

Grazie per tutti i vostri commenti di ieri.
Non riesco a dire nient'altro se non
grazie,
grazie,
grazie
dal profondo del mio cuore!
Ora tutto quello che voglio
è godermi il mio pancione!!!!

Here in Italy is hotter and hotter,
summer is arriving,
and I always associate summer
with the smell of  lavender.
Can't wait for my lavender plants
(still so little, to say the truth)
to bloom!!!

Qui in Italia fà sempre più caldo,
 l'estate stà arrivando,
e io associo sempre l'estate
all'odore della lavanda.
Non vedo l'ora che le mie piante di lavanda
(ancora piccoline a dire la verità)
fioriscano!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top