It's a bit I don't write about my house. Well at the moment we are at the "mortar phase". Next to it we will place the tiles we have orderd last Saturday.


This has been a very short week here in Italy, 'cause June 2nd it was bank holiday. So tomorrow is again Saturday and to me this means: odering the fireplace (yes we have decided it!!) and choosing the bathroom suite!


Today I'm also very happy because on Sunday my cousin Sonia, her husband Andrea and their ever so cute little twins Arianna and Ylenia, will come to meet us!!!! 
Sonia and Andrea are 2 of our best friends and also were my maid of honour and my husband's best man at our wedding! And little Arianna and Ylenia brought our rings during the cerimony!
They live in the mountain (yes, in the town where I was born!) and we haven't seen each other for a couple of months, so I'm thrilled about Sunday!!!
We will prepare a yummy lunch and just have fun all together!


Meanwhile, let's have a look at this house. Isn't it gorgeous??!!



All images: here

This week I've also won my second giveaway!!! WOW! It was from sweet Sharon at My French Country Home. Look at what I've won:



I can't wait to have these treasures in my hands!!!! Sharon also ha an amazing ETSY SHOP where she sells vintage and antique items from Normandy, France (where she lives). So I have to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to Sharon!!! If you haven't already, pop by Sharon to say hello, she has an awesome blog!

So this week has been short, but full of surprises:



Inspiring Kristin at A Page of Inspiration gave me this award. Isn't it sweet?
Thank you Kristin, you're a really sweetheart!!! If you love to travel Europe, if you love beautiful fashion pics and if you love afternoon tea, you have to go and visit Kristin! Her blog is a dream!

Have a wonderful week end, my dearests!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top