Today I want to introduce you
a shop that I love:

She is an english girl
who makes the prettiest
homemade textiles homeware ever!
I love her style!


Oggi vi voglio presentare
un negozio che amo:

Lei è una ragazza inglese
che fà a manoi più bei tessili per
la casa!





I've discovered her
thanks to a post read
in
And it has been love at first sight!


L'ho scoperta grazie a un post
che avevo letto su
Ed è stato amore a prima vista!








I don't know about you,
but I'm looking around
for my Santa's letter.
Yes, I know I'm a bit early,
but I will have no time
till a week!!!

Non sò voi, ma io
mi stò guardando in giro
per scrivere la mia letterina
a Babbo Natale.
Sì, lo so, sono in super-anticipo,
ma fra una settimana
di tempo non ne avrò più!!!!



 
Visit Charlotte Macey Textiles  shop and blog!
And she is also in Facebook!


Visitate il negozio e il blog di Charlotte Macey Textiles!
E c'è anche in facebook!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top