At the moment my
2 little bathrooms are the
2 kids' reign with
the changing area,
the diapers of the little one,
their
creams/shampoos/body soaps
(how many beauty products
may have a kid???),
and last but not least
all the rubber toys for
the bathroom...

Al momento i miei 2 piccoli
bagni sono il regno dei 2 bimbi
con l'area cambio, i pannolini del
piccolo, le loro creme/shampoo/detergenti
(ma quanti prodotti di bellezza hanno i
bimbi???)
e ultimi ma non per ultimi
tutti i giochini di gomma
per il bagnetto...





So I'm dreaming of a all mine
bathroom (well mine and Max's),
and in my mind I'm projecting
an extension work
which will be able to give us
a new master bedroom with an en suite
bathroom.
Well...it's a dream, don't know
when we will be albe to do it!
Così stò sognando un bagno tutto mio
(bhè, mio e di Max),
e nella mia mente c'è già
un progetto di ampliamento della casa
che ci darebbe la possibilità di avere
una stanza con il bagno privato.
Bhè, è solo un sogno,
non sò quando potremo realizzarlo!




For the moment I just dream
watching these images...
...and share my hot baths
with a lot of rubber
toys!

Per il momento sogno
guardando queste immagini...
...e divido i miei bagni con una
nutrita fauna di animaletti
di plastica!



PS: I'm sorry but I've thes images in my pc for so long now that i don't rembember the source.

PS: scusate ma ho salvato queste immagini nel pc da così tanto tempo che non ricordo più le fonti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top